Firsts!

>> Friday, May 18, 2012

We have our very first garden.  So far - no weeds!  We also have some stripped plants and some awfully content bunnies.  Grrrr!

Our very first hummingbird came to visit our feeder.  My mom bought it for me two years ago for my birthday, which is in August, so it didn't get put out then.  I forgot about it last year so this year was its maiden voyage.  I couldn't believe we had a bird come so fast!  How do they know?  Will it go tell its friends?  :)  Hope so!  I have it outside my kitchen window and have seen it twice, both times without my phone to take a picture.

I have one more day until school's out!  Ahhhh.... I'm very happy about that.  I'll be going to Special Touch Camp the day after Memorial Day.  Happy about that too!  I need to figure out some goals for the summer to keep me moving forward.  But first...a little rest.  School was rough.

Well, it's been a long time since I've blogged and this is very lame but - it is what it is but at least it's a beginning again.  So, to recap:

*One last day of school to go!
*Our very first garden, which the bunnies are feasting on.
*Our very first hummingbird:)
*Special Touch Camp coming the end of May!
*I need to set goals for myself for the summer to keep some umph...
*June has some surprises of it's own.  Can't wait.  But first...  I will live one day at a time and live it to the fullest!


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP