P.S.S.S.S. :)

>> Friday, May 29, 2009


Okay, I have to share this. I should add it to my pole dance story but wanted everyone to know what made me laugh today:

The Home Infusion person called me. They were supposed to pick up the dreaded I.V. pole today. Instead, they are sending me an empty box through UPS and we have to put the medicine dispenser in it and send it back.

Guess, just guess what stays here to do with what we will...

Okay, no one ever wants to play my guessing games: the pole. The pole stays. Hmmm... what to do with the pole? Anyone have any ideas for creative uses of an I.V. pole? Would be open to hearing them. The only requirement - you must make me laugh. I need to laugh right now. The woman that called sure made me laugh.

Up to the challenge? I already thought of the obvious, sorry. Pole dancing is OUT. Out I say. Need new and fresh ideas. If not - it's in the dumpster it goes. Well, probably will be in the dumpster anyway but...

Just thought I would pass on the funny that made me laugh today;) Hope it makes you laugh, too. The challenge is on...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP