Life on Hold

>> Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I am on vacation visiting my very best friend in Washington state.  Mari enjoys showing me the beauty that surrounds her.  It really is awesome.  Every time we go outside or look out the window, the scene has changed.  It goes from sunny and blue skies so I can see the mountains to gray and cloudy with the mountains shrouded.  Another time I look and the top of the foothills are covered with snow.  It doesn't matter what the weather, it's a perpetual, ever-changing masterpiece.  Awesome.  


I can't wait until I'm able to get the thoughts in my mind onto the computer screen.  Right now I'm too busy living it to write.  When I get home that will happen.  

For now, I enjoy sitting beside Mari as we both work on our laptops.  We've cooked together and watched movies and giggled late into the night.  Her husband has been so patient with us.  

It's truly an awesome place, but still - there's no place like home.  I am grateful when I get there my husband will be waiting for me.  I am blessed to have such a close friend and a faithful husband.  God is good, all the time.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP