Summer, 2010

>> Thursday, May 27, 2010

Friday is the last day of school.  I can't wait.  It's been a long year and I even missed a few months of it.  Every summer I have big plans to get lots done.  This year I'm feeling much better so I need to be really intentional about jumping right into a routine.

 
I need to clean and organize my house, for sure
Read my Bible
Read other books/review
Blog at least 3 times a week
Read about writing
Actually write! - work on WIPS (works in progress)

Oh, can't forget about exercising and eating good.  I plan on continuing my weight loss that I started right before spring break.  I need to walk and/or ride my bike. 

I also need to be praying about the ministry God has for me.  I dropped so much when I was sick.  I'm ready to get back to work but don't want to jump in blindly but do what God wants me to do.

Now I feel overwhelmed and frustrated because I know I'll start the summer out lazy as I catch up on sleep.

To keep from getting frustrated, I want to remember that God should be number one and He never heaps condemnation on me.  I want to be able to say, at the end of this race,

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."  2 Timothy 4:7 (NIV)

Do you have special goals this summer?  We need to push each other along in this life.  It's so easy to get complacent.  Feel free to ask me what I've been doing or reading...  I would appreciate the accountability.  Summer's coming and I'm so ready!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP