I Will be True to the Promise I Have Made

>> Monday, March 14, 2011

Here it is Monday morning and God is still in control.  He didn't get knocked off while we slept or anything.  Isn't it good to know that HE is one constant in our lives?  I woke up humming this Steven Curtis Chapman song.  Where that popped up, I don't know, but it's perfect for today and this time in our history.  I hope you take time and listen.  If you didn't read my last post, I hope you'll do that, too.  The present might look pretty bleak right now with what's going on in the world and here on the home front but God is still here.  He's promised to always be with us.

Lord, please be with the people of Japan.  What horrible devastation we see on television.  We can't even imagine.  You've promised to be with them.  Help the masses come to know You.  Show Your mighty hand in miracles.  We stay glued to the television and we can pray.  That's all many of us can do.  Please act on our prayers.  Thank You, Lord.  Amen.

Okay, I'll let Steven talk now.  Happy Monday, everyone.


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP