Start/Stay/Finish!

>> Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My poor blog.  How I've missed it.  I've been busy.  Up to spring break I was going strong on B90X and then came the most awesome spring break ever:)  


My friend, Mari, came from the West Coast.  We had the most glorious, awesome spring break EVER!  God blessed us monetarily which helped us to be able to enjoy things we never would have been able to do.  


He also blessed us by allowing me to feel so very good!  This is the best I've been since Mari has known me.  It's an incredible thing for me to experience and I'm living life to the fullest, let me tell you!
And now I'm back to school.  I was ready.  There's only seven Mondays left until summer vacation.  Amazing.  


With spring break behind me, it's time to get back into gear.  B90x'ers at my church are finished and I'm tagging along behind.  It's all good.  I started strong and I will finish strong.  It's been an amazing, incredible experience.  If you've never read the Bible in 90 days, give or take a few;) I would highly recommend it.  It is life-changing.  It's revved me up to WANT to read my Bible again.  I was getting stagnate about the whole Bible reading thing.  Being forced to read through so fast made me want to slow down to study and ponder certain things.  I can't wait to finish so I can do just that.  


I'm finding that as I'm growing older and entering middle age that I'm becoming very unfocused so...I need to gain my focus to finish my goal.  



  • I need to start again where I ended, 2 Corinthians...
  • I will stay focused...
  • and I will finish strong...


"You've all been to the stadium and seen the athletes race. Everyone runs; one wins. Run to win. All good athletes train hard. They do it for a gold medal that tarnishes and fades. You're after one that's gold eternally.  I don't know about you, but I'm running hard for the finish line. I'm giving it everything I've got. No sloppy living for me! I'm staying alert and in top condition. I'm not going to get caught napping..." 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (The Message)

Will you pray for me that I will finish strong?  I'm so very close!  Below I've left you with a YouTube video of a man who finished the race.  Truly an awe-inspiring story.  I hope it inspires you to finish your own race.  




Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP