Extant

>> Tuesday, January 1, 2019

So... it's been a very long time. I'm talking - a LOOOONG time! And this is one of my changes for this year - to blog. I think I figured out my word for the year - Be Present. When I looked up synonyms, I found the word - extant - "Still existing. Not destroyed." It reminded me of the times I've been kicked around. Tested. Failed. Got up. Quit. Tried again.  Some linguist friend should put it into a good life sentence for me.

So... Word of the Year - check

And my 2019 Life Goals - no resolutions.

Love God Big! - in Word more/pray more. Get involved with a small group at church. I took part in Rooted this fall. It was amazing!

Celebrate Me! - healthwise/hobbies/read/write. I also will be starting my next Special Ed Endorsement class in January. I'm hoping to get my own classroom next fall.

Love My Family & Friends Well!
I have a new granddaughter, Emma Dean Hubrich. She's the sweetest.





I have two new daughter's-in-law this year: Kylie and Olesia. Jordan and Kristen moved to Clinton into a big, old house. Kaden is going to pre-school. He's 5 now. Karsen and Kalen have a birthday coming up - they are almost 4 and 2. I'll put their pictures up another time. 

Love My Home! I need to purge. Organize. 

Love My CASA Kids! I have two kids I need to figure out how to spend more time with. I'm hoping I get cases in Clinton soon. That will be much easier to get involved in their lives better. 

Looks like a short list but it's involved and well thought out because of  the Cultivate What Matters worksheets/journal that was gifted to me. 

So blog post - check. I miss writing. I must write again. And now it's time to organize a room. Attempt anyway. I feel the need to breathe. Happy New Year, everyone! I'm sure it will be another wild ride. 

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP