2014 Highlights

>> Monday, January 5, 2015

2014 was a pretty 
good year. 


January - March, 2014









I learned to spend extended time with God. 
It's still a work in progress. Sad to say, but true.
Silence & Solitude Crew
    Kaden worked hard 
       to gain weight.       
Kaden worked hard to gain weight.





Silly boy & Gramma!
Kaden perfected his selfies:)

We bowled to raise money for Special Touch. Oh! That reminds me! I have to get on top of that for this year's Bowl-a-thon. Yikes!

And last on my list through March is spring break and seeing my bestie, Mari. 
Traveled to WA on spring break.

This is a highlight of my life from January through March of 2014. There is still so much more to come - I ran a couple of 5K's, I hiked; rode in a MAJOR bike ride for charity; rode lots more long bike rides for myself... Just lots - a pretty good year. And with that... I'm tired for now. First day of school tomorrow - unless it's cancelled because of snow. A girl can always hope, right? But not really. I'm ready to start the new semester - the new year. Get things going in the right direction. 

And with that... maybe this will be my life's verse for the year. Perhaps. 

"The Lord your God is with you,
    the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
    in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
    but will rejoice over you with singing.”  Zephaniah 3:17


Maybe this dusty blog will get resurrected in 2015? 
Just maybe. Happy 2015 to you! 



Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP