Squishing satan's lies...

>> Saturday, February 21, 2009

These are just a few verses to help you along in case the devil is whispering lies into your ear.

I am fearfully and wonderfully made, no matter what I or others may think about me. (Psalm 139:14)

He has a grand plan and purpose for my life, no matter how the present may look. (2 Timothy 1:9)

He has given me spiritual gifts that I can use to benefit other believers, no matter how I may be floundering or failing at the moment. (1 Corinthians 12:7-11)

I am always loved and accepted by God, no matter what I experience or who may reject me. (Romans 8:35)

(These are taken from an Elizabeth George Bible study series, Loving God with All Your Mind)

I'm hoping someone was meant to read this today. I know it's helped me lots.
Have a great Saturday!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP