This and That....

>> Thursday, March 5, 2009

This week hasn't been very good for me. I've not felt well at all. Hopefully things will be better tomorrow and I'll be back to work. Meanwhile, since I'm just laying in bed, I thought I would get myself into a little bit of trouble;)

My good friend Shirley, from Sunny Glade's blog has written and published her very first interview where she just happens to be interviewing my very good friend, Mari. To read this, click here: Mari's interview. Shirley and Mari did a very good job. I am so proud of them both. AND, they are both such very good friends to me.

Also, they both have had a really good day today. Shirley got another editor's choice this week on her story, Fire and Ice and Mari got her 3rd editor's choice and is now moving up to master's. Here is her link to Confessions of a Chocoholic. It's an awesome story.

Mari just had a birthday this week, too, so now, she's my very best 'older' friend:) She's a whole five months older so I will make sure I let her remember that.

Alright, I've tooted my friend's horns loud enough for now. I hope you take the time to read some really great writing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP