What?

>> Tuesday, October 25, 2011

This has been my day.  See it?  Can you imagine hearing it in a newly freshman-y bass voice?  And it goes up at the end.  What?

And the - Huh?  Even when the kid knows what's going on.  It was funny at first and then it got to be a little bit irritating.

Huh?  Huh?  Huh?  Huh?  
Huh?  Huh?  Huh?  
Huh?  
Huh?  Huh?

Irritating, isn't it?  

Ha ha!  Anyway, just thought I'd share a piece of my day with all of you for my A2z.  W is the letter.  WHAT is my whine:)  I just threw HUH in there for good measure.  Go to Peej's blog for more SANER W posts.  See you next week for X then Y & Z.  And yes, I said more saner:)  It's just one of them there days.
Say WHAT?  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP