Ruts

>> Friday, September 19, 2008

I picked up my new glasses today. I went black. You really can't get more in style than black, so I've heard anyway:) Of course, to REALLY be styling, I would have gone for the Sarah Palin look of course.

All I know was that I wanted different. I need different. Now all I need is my hair colored again to get out all the stinking silver showing through. I also need a cut, too. Maybe I'll try to find a different haircut. Seems to be a season in my life for change.

I'm a person that loves changes. If I could find a job that let me do something different every day, I would love to wake up each morning and go to work!

I don't like ruts so I'm wondering why I keep falling into them. So strange. I seem to deal with the same issues over and over again. I can't leap high enough over the fence, I guess, to get past the problems. One would think a forty-five year old would have life figured out a little bit better.

So here I sit, typing this on my bed, door closed, hiding from the world for a bit and taking pictures of myself just so I could show you all my new glasses. How silly is that? Pretty silly, I know. That's it. No more. So I will take my leave now. Here I go.

Aloha Baby! Cha cha cha!
Laury:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP