Unfocused and Miserable

>> Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lately my vision's been off.  Not sure if it's because of my pressure change now or what.  It surely is irritating, though.  My bifocals are off and my reading glasses are funky.  I didn't used to have to wear my glasses at home.  Now I can't stretch my arm out long enough to read labels.  That's just plain getting old, I know.  Unfocused is a terrible way to live.

God wants us focused on what He has for us.  When we stray too far to the right or the left, we just might end up in a soggy wet ditch.  So not where I want to be.  Living unfocused is a miserable existence.


 "So let's keep focused on that goal, those of us who want everything God has for us. If any of you have something else in mind, something less than total commitment, God will clear your blurred vision—you'll see it yet! Now that we're on the right track, let's stay on it." -- Philippians 3:15 The Message)


I hope my vision clears soon but my spiritual vision is way more important.  Praying we all stay focused and driven to do what God has for us, each and every day.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP