100 Words

>> Sunday, September 25, 2011

Jan Ackerson has a very unusual blog.  She writes each post in only 100 words.  I thought I would try my hand.  It's not as easy as it looks.  Mine is below but make sure you go take a look at Jan's blog called, One Hundred Words.  She's also hosting a writing contest right now too.  It's over the 26th so you better hurry to get in on that!






8:00-3:25

I brace myself for the onslaught of noise that will soon regal my senses from the moment the students enter until I can legally send them home.  I pick out their individual voices as they come down the hallway, just as a mother knows her own child’s voice on the playground.

My name, along with a poke on my arm, in case I’m suddenly hearing-impaired, starts each of their sentences and my day. 

“Mrs. Huuubrich, tttthe Bbbears wwwwoon.”

“Mrs. Hubrich, Dougie thinks he’s the boss of me...” 

I hand out hugs, admonishments, and high-fives from 8:00-3:25.  

Welcome to my world!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP