Soooo. Tired. Yup...

>> Monday, August 30, 2010

I am exhausted. This is our second week of school.  Our first week to go full days. Just an hour extra is proving to be beyond too much:)




I helped so many kids with their American history homework that I should ace the test.

Maybe I should take it for fun, huh?



Did you know Ferdinand Magellan was credited as being the first to sail around the world? He didn't make it, though.  He was killed along the way.  :(   Just a random fact I thought I'd share.


Anyway, the point of this post is only to say:  I'm tired to the extreme, so if you would like to pray for my year, I would really appreciate it.  

zzzzzzz.....

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP