Her Safari

>> Friday, July 8, 2011

A very good friend, Lisa Mikitarian, has published her very first book, Her Safari.  She has just released a promotional video and I wanted to share it with my readers.  I can't wait to receive copy so I can do a review for her, meanwhile, I will promote all I can because that's what I do - toot for others until my time has come:)

Mari Thelander is also finishing up her novel, Wellspring, and preparing it to pitch to agents as well as Joanne Sher, Patty Wysong, and Dee Yoder.  So many are rising up in the ranks, fulling their dreams.  I am still battling aliens in my body that seek to keep me down physically and emotionally.  One day it will be my turn but until then - here is my battle plan - help my friends in any way that I can even though we are so many miles apart.

And here it is, Her Safari promotional video with the very graceful and lovely, Lisa Mikitarian:)


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP