Good News!

>> Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Now I have this beautiful blog site and haven't been writing in it.
I'll be back on track soon (I hope!) I am trying to get caught up on
sleep, writing...

Oh! I do have one thing to share! I got a summer job! I'll be teaching summer school for one month to 12-15 fourth graders! This is my first "real" teaching job where I get to make the lesson plans and everything! I am really excited. Its only for one month and only for 1/2 days so I am praying I will handle it just fine.

And when this is over -- a couple of weeks will pass to help me recoop again and it will be time to go to WASHINGTON! I can't wait!

Wow! Two very exciting things happening in my life!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP