Oops!

>> Sunday, August 17, 2008

This week I sent a personal email to a group address.  I wouldn't have even known I did it but it came back to me through the group.  It's so silly the things I do sometimes.  I just can't believe it.  The person it was intended for was very worried and she wasn't around a computer to know what I wrote.  I tried to assure her it was fine but she wasn't convinced! 

It did remind me, though, that everything I do and say needs to be done so that it's pleasing to God.  People are watching, especially non-Christians, immature Christians, and our kids.  We need to set a good example.  We will make mistakes because that's just what we do, but we need to really try to be intentional in our actions. 

"Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love...  (Eph. 5:1)

"For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) and find out what pleases the Lord."  (Eph. 5:8-10)

I may have embarrassed myself and my friend just a bit because I was a bit corny and did talk about some personal things but it was nothing that would cause anyone to stumble -- this time, anyway.   For that I am very grateful:)




Blogged with the Flock Browser

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP