Splatters of Thoughts!

>> Wednesday, August 20, 2008

As I started reading some of my friend's blogs today, I had the great idea of borrowing some quotes from them.  So much truth is shared in this splattering of thoughts.  All are truly great women of God and I didn't even get to my whole list:)  I hope you enjoy, are convicted, and even go visit their blog sites.  I'm not feeling very well so am holding onto the bed as it spins around.  Kind of hard to have really good things to share with all of you because of that. But this works wonderfully.  I love my wonderful writing friends!

"Through His constant presence, we have everything we need--not only for Godly living, but for our difficult times as well. Thank goodness, God is our full-time parent, teacher, counselor and friend. Today, let's praise Him for the fact that we don't have to walk into the classroom of life alone. For without His constant help and presence, we would most certainly get a failing grade.  Joshua 1:9 "This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”  Laura Shaw 


"What do you hunger and thirst for the most in life? If you are discontented with life, then you need to search your heart for what you hunger and thirst after. The answer lies in your cravings!"  Beckie Stewart http://godsgraciousgems.blogspot.com/

"I don't think there's many of us that like seeing food spoil in our fridge, but do we even stop and think about things in our lives that are going to waste? Gifts, and opportunities, and even responsibilities God has given to us to use, not waste—are we using those ingredients and making the most of them? Are we using them for God or just forgetting about them after we tuck them away in our lives?"  Patty Wysong
http://pattywysong.blogspot.com/

"Yet, sometimes God's will for me feels more like a root canal than Dairy Queen. "Lord, do I have to be kind to that woman who insulted me?" "Is punishing my child really Your will for me?"  "Is submitting to my husband necessary?" It is at times like this that I will often plod in His direction rather than taking my full stride--if I head in his direction at all."  Joanne Sher
http://joannesher.blogspot.com/

Blogged with the Flock Browser

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP