Texting Love:)

>> Friday, August 29, 2008

Lately, my niece Cassie has been sending me pictures of her new baby Michael. He is adorable!

My little sister, Rachel, has also been sending me pictures of her daughter and son, Annley and Anthony.

I have a couple of people who text me regularly. They always lift me up and keep me smiling. The problem is I like to keep them on there so I can read them and be encouraged BUT it deletes them. Ugh... I lost some very cool messages I wanted to remember forever. One of them was from Nik, my youngest son.

He texted me one night, "U R best mom in world." That was priceless but now it's gone. Soooo, I thought I would write a blog on texting love:) That way I would have texts that I still have left, for all time, here on my blog.

  • LuvU Babe.
  • LuvU 4ever.
  • O babe. Hang in there. We will take it one day at a time.
  • Powerful emotional heartfelt gut crying full of love prayers are going out for you.
  • Squeezes and hugs.
  • So proud of u. U made it.
  • Lol. U made me smile.
  • MissU. LuvU. Am crazy 4 my vbgf.
  • Am loving u to the max.
  • Makes my heart happy.
And one especially funny one from my very best friend, Mari:) Her husband asked if we were trying to break last months texting record. He said that he is sure he will use us as a future sermon illustration.

I admit it, I am a 45 year-old texting addict:) But you know what? I love it!

I love sending out texting love, too. Try it, you just might like it!!!!


Aloha -- cha cha cha!!! -- Laury

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP