Local FaithWriter Friends:)

>> Sunday, March 16, 2008


I have met a local FaithWriter friend! I was so excited to have been able to find Beckie. I know God sent me right to her on the FW website and then just waited and watched me as my curiosity got the best of me and I went after her! She had written on a challenge article about a church they were ministering in, at Central Illinois of all places! Of course, that got me going and I was hot on her trail:) Poor lady. Her life hasn't been the same since. LOL!

We've since met. Jim and I went to their church. It was a nice day for a drive and the service was GREAT! We both loved the opportunity to meet Beckie and Joe. And then, Beckie traveled to me and went to a Ladies' Program at our church. We had great fun.

Of course, I'm really bad about wanting my friends to know each other. A character flaw, I suppose! I paired Beckie up with Judy, who ends up living very close to her. I am so jealous:) They got to meet at Starbucks already. They have met and are fast friends now. So jealous... Anyway, we are all three going to meet the first of April. I am sooo excited!

Beckie is also coming to know a few other FW friends because I'm an endless matchmaker of friends. See, it doesn't have to be male/female. I'm a matchmaker of all kinds!

Judy called me last night to give me some encouragement. I feel like I know her so well already, just from sharing e-mails and reading her writings. God is so good to put such special women in my life. I am very grateful. I'm especially grateful to find fellow writers in my area so that we can keep each other going in our interest.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP