Thursday's Thoughts...

>> Thursday, March 20, 2008

Well now, didn't think I could think of a good name for Thursday. Maybe it isn't such a good name, maybe a little lame. Oh well...

Jim is getting a vehicle ready for me to take. He's more worried about me driving it than Beckie. How insulting is that? I wouldn't do it if I didn't think I could. I do know my limits, usually. Well, sometimes... Hmmm... I'll let it go at that and hope that everyone prays:) I'm just teasing. No, I've learned to know my limits. I'll be fine. Really.

We are leaving from Beckie's house at 9:30. My appointment is at 1:30. Hopefully all goes well and we are out of there quickly. I have so many of you that wished you could take me. You all warm my heart, you really do.

Well, I'll be back this evening. Praying for all of you today.
Laury

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP