Bandaged up, A Okay Now

>> Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sorry for any confusion about the last entry. My heart got banged up, not my fingers. If only it were my fingers, though. They can get bandaged up. The bleeding can stop. The heart is a much harder thing to fix. BUT it can happen.

I talked to Mari on webcam, after she encouraged me to turn it on. Its hard for me to let someone see me upset. Writing about it is one thing, seeing is totally different. Poor girl. She wanted to see my bloody fingers. She told me to fix my blog so I am. Don't want to scare my dad, either:) I would be getting a frantic phone call.

But anyway...

Mari and I had a talk. She knows me like no one else. I'm not sure why. God certainly knew what He was doing when He put the two of us together. I have fantastic friends -- I have friends that circle around me and pray, both online and my "home" friends. They all are extremely special to me. I don't know what I would do without them.

But Mari -- wow. I don't know how to explain it. God gave me someone that can relate to me. That knows me like no one else will or would ever want to. She shared a video with me that I'm going to attempt to put on here. As I watched it, as she watched me watch it through webcam, the tears flowed.

Mentoring is something that is heavy on my heart. It has been for a long time and God has shown me how it works through my many friends who reach out to me. If you are reading this and don't have a Godly friend, pray for one. And if you are one that can reach out to someone who is lonely -- please do it.

Here is the video. I hope it ministers to you like it did to me. Me and Jesus:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP