Hally Fluffernutter - yup, that's me!

>> Saturday, June 28, 2008




Your Elf Name Is...



Holly Fluffernutter




How about Hally Fluffernutter? LOL!

Thanks to my blogging buddy, Kristen, over at Taste Buds, I now have an elf name. Wow! Been waiting my whole life for an elfish name:)

Today is the day that God has made. I will rejoice and be so very very glad in it! Saturdays are truly a gift from the Lord and so very easy to rejoice about!

So even though my best friend is on the road, I will rejoice! We still have gotten to talk quite a bit and we are reading a book together, Hinds Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard. This is my favorite book of all time and am so happy that Mari is reading it with me.

Even though another friend is far away, in another country even, and has no home of her own, I know we will have some contact soon, am waiting patiently for that to happen. Her son Braden has been pretty sick with a high fever. Praying that he is better by now and that Shirley has been able to catch up on her rest.

I will rejoice in dirty dishes and hampers of dirty clothes. Ummm... yes, I said rejoice. Well, maybe I better do something about it, too, you think? Wishing Hally Fluffernutter was real -- I would get her to do all the housework while I played on the computer.

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be so very very glad in it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP