The Finished Product

>> Friday, April 25, 2008

Keep watch over me and keep me out of trouble;

I know its a tough job, I'm constantly saying and doing things I shouldn't. You're always helping me out of scrapes.

Don't let me down when I run to you.

You never let me down, Lord, I know that, but sometimes it seems you choose to make me travel some pretty tough roads: so bumpy and narrow, I get caught in the brambles making my way through. But when I see You up ahead, it gives me new strength and I run to You. You smile and pat me on the back with encouraging words. You give me a high-five and get me all pepped up for the next part of the journey.

Use all your skill to put me together;

I know I am a work in progress. There are constant set-backs in production and the line breaks-down all the time. Eventually I'll be put together just so, just so perfect, like only You an do. I know that perfection will come when I get to Heaven.

I wait to see your finished product.

And until then, I can't wait to see Your finished product. Can't wait to see the new me, the one that won't hurt. The one that can stand and praise You all day long without getting too tired and have to sit. A new body!

Psalm 25:20-21, The Message

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP