Ryan's Update

>> Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ryan's appendix ruptured at one point in time. The doctors are pumping him full of antibiotics and this afternoon they put drainage tubes in him. Surgery won't be for 6-8 weeks. This is all very new and very scary for all of us, especially for Ryan so far away from home. His boat comes in tomorrow so hopefully friends will stop by and cheer him up.

Really wishing we could be there with him. Maybe it will happen and if it were to, when to go would be the next question. While he's waiting or for the surgery? So much is up in the air. I'm not even sure I can fly, even with my IH. I can hardly stand elevators. So we wait. We pray. We keep everyone updated. And we continue to work and go about our days.

Thank you all for your prayers and concern for our Hawaiian Sailor Boy.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP