Old Friends

>> Sunday, April 6, 2008

I just had a very dear friend from my past call. Millie wanted to know how things were going and so she got an earful:) If you ask and really want to know, I will happily oblige. Millie is a do-er. That is her gift. Funny, you don't realize how much you miss someone until you talk to them again. She has offered to schedule some meals to come to us. That is very kind of her and I so appreciate it.

This is certainly a humbling time for me. I would rather be the one helping others than accepting help for ourselves. I am so thankful for friends that know how to cook and love doing it to bless others! What a gifting from God!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP