Cardinals Game

>> Monday, April 28, 2008

The St. Louis Cardinals won yesterday. I don't know what the score was, something to something, I'm sure but the most important thing is that Nik and his high school baseball team got to fit five innings in before their game got rained out! Nik played in the last inning. He didn't get to hit but did touch the ball, or so I heard!

The best time the boys had was getting to see the Cardinal players vehicles. Too funny. Now they know what kind each player drives. And poor Nik. I asked him if he took pictures but he so kindly reminded me that his phone is NOT a camera phone anymore. It got washed at Christmastime. Really, though, he's lucky to have a phone at all so I don't feel sorry for him! Well, maybe a little bit. I would have liked to have seen those cars, too! ROFL!

Oh, and Nik's baseball team lost, 2-5, but they had a good time. Go Clinton Maroons!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP