God-worshipers

>> Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Today I have to proctor PSAE tests. I can't have anything to read but their lovely test booklet. Can't be on the computer. Can't, can't... but will will have a pen handy in case inspiration hits me. To not be able to write is like not being able to breathe. To not be able to worship God? Just imagine that! And it does happen in many places in this world. We need to be so thankful that we are able to publically worship our Lord and King without fear.

"My question: What are God-worshipers like?
Your answer: Arrows aimed at God's bull's-eye.
Psalm 25:12 (The Message)

What a great question. I am a God-worshiper, at least I strive to be.
I should constantly be lined up directly to the bull's-eye, aimed right at God.

Lord, please line me up today so I can hit your target exactly and not veer off to the right or the left. I want to be a God-worshiper in the worst way!

Oh, I just had a thought. I will have a little taste of what it would be like not to be able to write what God puts on my heart today. I will have to do it undercover, very discreetly. I still want to follow the rules of the testing procedures but I don't think they have taken into account the people who live to write and write to live.

I'm guessing I'll live through the whole ordeal but can't wait until this afternoon is behind me. A God-worshiper I strive to be today and everyday. Want to have target practice with me? Come on! Let's go!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP