100 Post Party!

>> Sunday, July 13, 2008




I missed my 100th post because I was having such a great time in Washington:) Its been so good and is the best way I can think to celebrate. Last night, Mari and I spent about an hour on her deck watching the falling stars. It was really cold so we were huddled in a thick blanket. Today Mari and I went to church together. It was so much fun to worship together, something I'd been looking forward to doing for a very long time. After church we met Amy and Janelle Wiley and went to Mt. St. Helens. We had fun together and laughed lots. Afterwards Mari and I went to see Wall-E. It was very cute and was fun watching it together, laughing outloud with all the little kids.

This is my last night at Mari's house. We're both feeling very melancholy. Tomorrow Mari's family is coming home so I will get to meet them. I'm really excited about that, too. Its a very good way to end our time together. Tomorrow night we're going to splurge and stay at a hotel near the airport since I have to leave so very early.

I have been feeling so very good. I am very thankful. The weather has been just perfect, too. I had no doubts that it would be:)

The

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP