16 back to 45, ugh!

>> Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Today I have now come down from the mountain top. I have had such amazing experiences. Mari and I have been a couple of teens, out gallavanting around the mountains and causing a splash wherever we went but now we are coming back to reality. Mari's dad is back in the hospital again. I'm sitting in the bus terminal at the airport waiting to be taken the three hours back home.

This picture is taken from my webcam this morning, right before we left for the airport. God has blessed us both so very much by giving us each other and at such a time as this. I am amazed and so very blessed to call her my friend.

I want to thank everyone for praying for this trip. It truly has been a healing time. I can't wait until we get to meet again. I can't wait...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP