Our Comfort

>> Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I got a call early this morning from my very good friend, Mari, from Washington. Her dad had died a couple hours before that. He fought a hard battle and after about four months, he was taken home to be with his Lord. It has to be such a relief to his family for them to know he is finally in no more pain but now they all have so much grief and pain of their own to go through.

The other day I was going through a rough time and was on the phone with Mari. We kept losing reception so I finally drug myself out of bed and went to our pool deck. I lay down and was looking up at the sky. In the clouds I saw what looked like an x-ray of a gigantic hand. I imagined it to be God's hand. It reminded me of how He is always here for me. He is here as each tear drips down my cheek. He is now there for my friend Mari and her family.

And He is there for all of you, too. He is our Comfort.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP