So Many Questions

>> Monday, July 28, 2008

If anyone reads this that knows anything about writing for kids, I would love to be able to talk to you! I'm having trouble finding out what is an average word count for the different age groups. Do I just keep writing now and try to market it when I'm finished? Should I start now instead, while I'm still writing?

Maybe someone is reading this that knows someone that might know:) Is that sentence clear as mud? I really do want to finish it by the time summer is over. That gives me about a month. Surely I can get it done. But I have so many questions!

I would love to learn from anyone that has the answers or by anyone who has gone through this process. That would be awesome! So there it is, I've been reduced to begging! Please help me!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP