I LOVE BOOKS!

>> Thursday, July 3, 2008

I have been tagged by Kristen at Taste Buds. This is all about books so of course, I would gladly comply!


1. Do you remember how you developed a love for reading?
I've always loved to read. Can't remember not ever being able to read but I am most assuredly positive that I didn't come out of the womb that way! ROFL!

2. What are some books you read as a child?
I loved the Bernstein Bears and Little House on the Prairie. Oh, of course, Dr. Seuss.

3. What is your favorite genre? I love Christian Fiction.

4. Do you have a favorite novel?
Ted Dekker, Hannah Hurnard, Dee Henderson, Jan Karron, Janette Oke...

5. Where do you usually read? I read at drs. offices, in bed late at night with a flashlight:), in the car waiting for my son's practices to be over, anywhere and everywhere!

6. When do you usually read? Whenever my eyes and head allow me to.

7. Do you usually have more than one book you are reading at a time?
Yes, always reading more than one book at a time. Oh, are we supposed to read one book at a time? Oops!

8. Do you read nonfiction in a different way or place than you read fiction? I usually take notes with nonfiction.

9. Do you buy most of the books you read, or borrow them, or check them out of the library?
I beg, borrow, and steal books:) Well, not steal, but you know what I mean -- ROFL!

10. Do you keep most of the books you buy? If not, what do you do with them?
Yes, I keep my books if I like them.

11. If you have children, what are some of the favorite books you have shared with them? Were they some of the same ones you read as a child?
Oh, I loved How to Eat Fried Worms:) Read lots of Dr. Suess to my kids!

12. What are you reading now?
Am re-reading Hinds Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard and Adam by Ted Dekker.

13. Do you keep a TBR (to be read) list?
No, but a very good idea!

14. What’s next?
I have the newest Jan Karon book that a friend let me borrow:)

15. What books would you like to reread?
Anything by Dickens..., Chronicles of Narnia

16. Who are your favorite authors?
Ted Dekker, Francinne Rivers, Jan Karon, Dee Henderson...


Okay, I have to tag two people. Hmmm... who will it be? I choose Vonnie at My Backdoor Ministry and Patty at Patterings.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP