Pressing on...

>> Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I have been feeling incredibly good. I still have times that are bad, but for the most part, things are wonderful! I now have to learn to be well. Does that make sense? It doesn't to me, yet it does. I've been sick for so long that I have to turn my mind around and think opposite. "What do I get to do today?" instead of, "What can I do?" Many things are limiting me right now, such as money, but not my health. I am struggling with so much but I know I will come out better and stronger because of it.

"Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:13-14)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP