Mixed Blessings!

>> Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We now have internet but it is definitely a mixed blessing. So far it is very slow. Ugh... It is storming, though, so hopefully it will get better. I won't say too many bad things about it yet. And with the storm, I got a powerful headache so it just isn't a very pleasant evening. But as in all things, "this too shall pass." I am thankful to be able to get online again. Jim worked on it during his lunch hour. He really tried to get me connected this afternoon but it just didn't happen.

And I got an email from my friend Laurie. Her son is flying home from Japan soon and she would like prayer about that. He's been teaching English in a high school there. It will be so nice to have him home again.

So, I am back online again, thanks to my talented husband and Skyway USA.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP