The Day After

>> Wednesday, July 16, 2008


I am safely home. I've slept off and on. Such a hard trip down the mountain. Thank you to everyone that prayed and continues to pray. Looking back at the pictures, I see that I was incredibly swollen. My face is bad and when I got home last night I noticed my feet and ankles are, too. So weird. Hopefully its not my new medicine because everything about that medicine has been so good so far. At least I think so. It may have been God working in my life instead of the meds. I just don't know.

Our internet is down so this will be short. I'm at a friend's house cluttering up their dining room table. Hopefully I'm up again soon. I am really struggling to complete my blog entries each day for this month. Figures!

This picture is of Amy, Laury, Mari, and Janelle in front of their house. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP