Random Sunday Thoughts

>> Sunday, July 27, 2008

I have almost made it through the entire month of July blogging. That's pretty exciting and a big deal considering I've been on vacation for one week of it and then another week or two without the internet.

I know people who truly don't understand my pull to the internet. It makes me feel foolish to admit how much I really miss my internet at home. If I could pull out each friend I've made through Faithwriters, though, and through some of these Christian blogs I've found, and stand them up and introduce them to all of my friends from home, I'm sure everyone would understand. They are truly awesome, every one of them. So, I wouldn't say I'm addicted to the internet. I am drawn to my friends and the way to them is through the internet.

But, I do have to say, since my internet has been down, I've been writing on a project that I started through one of my challenge entries. I have over 4,000 words now. That is a really good chunk of a young teen book. I'm hoping to get it finished by the end of the summer. That is very exciting for me. To start something and finish it -- oh wow! what a concept!

And today, Kristen from Exemplify, said this about my blog:

Laury at In My Daddy’s Arms – Her blog is brilliant because of the rare glimpse she affords her readers into the real, raw, honest life of someone struggling with illness and aiming to live for His glory even still. Some days I read her words and am instantly reminded and encouraged of the eternal awesomeness coming for us.

The button to her blog is on the right side. You should go check it out. She is an awesome young writer. I just love reading her blog each day.
http://www.kristenschiffman.com/2008/07/brilliant-weblog-award-oh-me-oh-my.html

I pray for all of you who faithfully read my blog. I cherish your comments and prayers that you send my way. Hope your Sunday is mightily blessed!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP